- This event has passed.
Mental Health Awareness Session
March 21 @ 9:15 am - 1:15 pm
This half day Mental Health Awareness session will be run by an experienced trainer from North Staffs MIND, who have been offering mental health provision for over 40 years. It will cover:
- Definitions of mental health issues
- Identification, classification and treatment of some mental health conditions
- Causes, risk and resilience factors in relation to developing mental ill health
- Signs and symptoms in relation to stress, anxiety and depression
- Ways of managing mental health (own and others’)
To book a place please send your full name, contact number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or 07906 939251.
This MIND session is paid for by The Heart of Weston so offered free to delegates. There are only 16 places available to so please book early